Value Added Courses
The Value Added Education Courses aim to provide additional learner centric graded skill oriented technical training, with the primary objective of improving the employability skills of students. The main objectives of the program are:
- To provide students an understanding of the expectations of industry.
- To improve employability skills of students of MCET.
- To bridge the skill gaps and make students industry ready.
- To provide an opportunity to students to develop inter-disciplinary skills.
Value Added Courses offered to our students:
- Cisco – CCNA
- EMC2– ISM
- Microsoft Innovation Centre – Courses