Research on Green Energy and Environment
- To identify potential areas of research in Energy
- Develop technologies and gadgets to make the environment green and clean.
- 55 kWp Solar Power plants installed for research projects and for making campus green.
- Two members of faculty were deputed for three months to carry out their research on Renewable Energy and Waste Water Management at CBU, Canada.
- Four faculty members from MCET have participated in the Canada-India Summit on Energy and Environment.